Lake Cliff Celebration, Sept 20, 2014
Sponsored by the Old Oak Cliff Conservation League
Recently Seen -- at the SMU Library
Silvil's Matchbook, Tray, and Life Magazine
Got an Oak Cliff Memory Picture? Email it to email@example.com
New Restaurant Now Open
Stock and Barrel
316 Davis St., Dallas. 214-888-0150. stockandbarreldallas.com
"Stock and Barrel as a modern American grill, with ”food people want to eat everyday. It’s very much a neighborhood restaurant menu,” says owner Jon Stevens. Located on Davis near Bishop.
"A Valentine's Gift for Everyone who Loves Oak Cliff."
(Available at Bishop Market, La Calle Doce, Bookstores, and other retailers)
Oak Cliff News & Information
add your comments below on our FaceBook page
YOU MUST TAKE THIS OAK CLIFF TOUR!
Remembering President John F. Kennedy
The Oak Cliff Connections....
Oak Cliff driving tour
Free Shuttle from Downtown to Oak Cliff - runs every 15 minutes between 11 am and 11:30 pm, Monday-Saturday
What is the "horseshoe" and why are they digging up the old Burnett Field area?
It is a project that will improve the connection between I35 and I30, and inlude the new Margaret McDermott (Calatrava) Bridge.
See our map of Bishop Arts Dining options.
On-Going EVENTS IN AND AROUND
- The KESSLER -- What's happening (concerts, events, tickets) at the Kessler?
- TEXAS THEATRE - Movies and Events
- DRAMA - TECO - Events, productions, tickets
- BELMONT -- Events at the Belmont Hotel
- PLAY BALL! The Dallas Youth Baseball
- Yearly Kimball H.S. Mini-Reunion hosted by Charles Kritley. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List your EVENT or SCHOOL REUNION - Free!
Oak Cliff Inspired Books
A beautiful image of Lake Cliff Park
compilments of Photographer Tristen Wilson
- Bronco Bowl
- Oak Cliff Earth Day 2010 at Lake Cliff Park
- The Mystics
- Pig Stands
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Ads from Oak Cliff's Past
- YesterCliff -- Memories of the past
- New -- The Last Day the Streetcars Ran in Oak Cliff and Dallas
Thanks for Oak Cliff Memories