"A great Christmas Gift for All Your Oak Cliff Friends."
Oak Cliff News & Information
add your comments below on our FaceBook page
President John F. Kennedy
Oak Cliff driving tour
January 22, 2014, Wednesday
Elvis Tribute Artist
James L Wages
Performance w/Fever Band
El Ranchito Mexican Restaurant
610 W. Jefferson Blvd.
730 pm – 1000 pm
Free Shuttle from Downtown to Oak Cliff - runs every 15 minutes between 11 am and 11:30 pm, Monday-Saturday
Legenday Locals of Oak Cliff
Wed., November 13, Noon
Lions Club, Oak Cliff
Saturday, November 23, 2013
Ben Franklin Apothecary 302 North Main St, Duncanville, TX 75116
Sunday, December 1, 12-3
Tyler Street United Methodist Church (Christmas Bazaar) 927 West Tenth St., Dallas, TX 75208
Willy, the Texas Longhorn
makes a flight across Texas
"Willy, the Texas Longhorn, no ordinary steer,
Had a kinda crazy dream: to fly like Santa's deer..."
Follow his travels here
(even to Oak Cliff!)
What is the "horseshoe" and why are they digging up the old Burnett Field area?
It is a project that will improve the connection between I35 and I30, and inlude the new Margaret McDermott (Calatrava) Bridge.
Norma's 57th Anniversary - Life is short, eat dessert first.
See our map of Bishop Arts Dining options.
On-Going EVENTS IN AND AROUND
- The KESSLER -- What's happening (concerts, events, tickets) at the Kessler?
- TEXAS THEATRE - Movies and Events
- DRAMA - TECO - Events, productions, tickets
- BELMONT -- Events at the Belmont Hotel
- PLAY BALL! The Dallas Youth Baseball
- Yearly Kimball H.S. Mini-Reunion hosted by Charles Kritley. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- List your EVENT or SCHOOL REUNION - Free!
Oak Cliff Inspired Books
A beautiful image of Lake Cliff Park
compilments of Photographer Tristen Wilson
- Bronco Bowl
- Oak Cliff Earth Day 2010 at Lake Cliff Park
- The Mystics
- Pig Stands
- Stevie Ray Vaughan
- Ads from Oak Cliff's Past
- YesterCliff -- Memories of the past
- New -- The Last Day the Streetcars Ran in Oak Cliff and Dallas
Thanks for Oak Cliff Memories